Terms and Conditions
1. Membership of Make It Your Business is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. These may be subject to change and we shall not be obliged to notify you of changes so please refer to our website for notifications of changes that may affect your membership.
2. Benefits of membership can be found on our website and can be subject to change. Such changes will be notified on our website.
3. Make It Your Business operates a non-exclusive, open to all policy. There is no limit on members from the same profession or discipline attending.
4. We reserve the right to deny membership and refuse access to our meet ups and events. We shall not be obliged to provide explanation for such refusal and not be liable for such action.
5. Make It Your Business may terminate your membership at any time if your conduct does not fit with the ethos of Make It Your Business.
6. You join online and by submitting such application you are deemed to have accepted such terms and conditions.
7. Events and Meet Ups will take place as stated on the website and Eventbrite and are subject to alteration without prior notice. We may have to cancel events and meet ups due to factors outside our control. We will endeavour to make every effort to avoid this and notify members, but we will not be liable under any circumstances for any cancellation. If a speaker who is booked for a special event does not attend, Make It Your Business will not be liable for such non-attendance.
8. We will respect the information you give us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep your data accurate and up to date. We will use your data to administer your membership.